CERTIFICATE IN INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Human Needs Project
What you will learn
What is a cv?
Does anyone have a cv?
- Font design should be times arial/ calibri
- Font size of heading should be 16, bold & underlined
- Font size for sub-heading should be size 14, bold & underlined
- Font size for content should be size 12
- Always start with your highest education back ground to lowest.
- Working experience start with where you work first to your current place of work including year/ duration of work
What is an official letter?
Who has ever written an official letter?
- Should have two addresses e.g. company address and that of who apply
- Font design should be calibri
- Font size should be 12
- It should have at least 3 paragraphs & use polite office language never mix language
- Sign immediately after yours faithfully, sincerely etc then write your name last
Application letter recording
Lesson to the recording on how to write an effective formal application letter.
Introduction to MS Powerpoint
In this tutorial you will be able to learn;
- What is Powerpoint,
- What is a slide, Types of slides
- How to apply themes, animation and transition to make a slide look professional.
- how to create a presentation
- how to use slide show for presentation